BNE has 3 hours of free access to WIFI at the following locations:
- International Terminal LV 3 & LV 4 * signal is strongest in the retail areas (weaker access near the gates)
- Domestic Terminal Central Terminal Area in the Food & Beverage area LV2 *please note Virgin & Qantas operate the terminal facilities within their area of the terminal.
- BNE Service Centre located off Moreton Drive
- Skygate Precint & Village Markets – access within the centre precinct
- Enable WIFI and choose BNE Free Wifi
- Open your internet browser and go to any internet page you want
- Accept the terms & conditions that appear when prompted.
- Start browsing *please note there is a 50mb, 3 hour limit and it is not recommended for streaming video.
Lost & Found
- International Terminal Call +61 7 3406 3190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic Terminal please contact your airline
- Qantas: +61 7 3867 3264
- Virgin Australia: +61 7 3114 8150
- Jetstar: +61 7 3336 1753 (in flight only)
- Terminal Central Area (ie not Virgin or Qantas): +61 7 3305 9233 (Not available Sunday)
Medical & First Aid
The First Aid room is available for use in the International Terminal by the general public only after contact has been made with either BAC Reception or the Duty Coordination Managers for access. We now ask people using the room to complete a register detailing what supplies were used, this register can be found either in the medical room or at reception.
Duty Coordination Managers: +61 7 3406 3171
BAC reception: +61 (0)7 3406 3066
Go to our full website HELP CENTRE for further frequently asked quesitons